This is PREMIUM stock!
Price is 50 points which is similar to 0.5 US dollars.
The file is JPG with a full size of 2592*3872 pixels
Rules for stock-use:DO
- Credit me in the description and link back to this. When on DeviantART, credit on photo is optional, but preferred as well.
- If credit with a clickable link ain't possible in the description, then you need to put proper credit on your artwork.
- Be creative! (shortly; copy-paste onto another background is NOT allowed!Proper credit could be like this
- Horse stock by :icon cutedeviantfangirl: (without space between icon and dA-ID)
- Horse stock by cutedeviantfangirl on DA / DeviantART
- Horse stock by cutedeviantfangirl.deviantart.comDON'T
- Claim this as your own, cause it's not.
- Make this as a stock. (No grayscales, no precuts, no nothing. If people want to use it, they can buy it from here themselves)
- As mentioned before, copy-paste into another background isn't allowed. You have to be creative to use this photo.
- Don't use in any gory, sexual-themed or any other kind of offensive artwork. You MAY
use it in horror-ish work, but it has to be suitable for a child to look upon.
- Selling for either points or real money is prohibited and will be seen as a copyright infringement. You are not allowed to make commercial work with this stock.
- Giving this stock out for free to your friends or similar is NOT allowed. If they want to use it, they can buy it here instead for less than a dollar, which really isn't a lot ^^SIMULATION-STABLES/PAGES/POINT ADOPTABLES/HOWRSE etc.
- I don't allow my photos to be used as coats on Howrse. I have an account myself on Howrse so don't even attempt to use it there^^
- No, you may NOT use this stock for point adoptables, as you're not allowed to earn money (neither irl nor virtual^^)
- When it comes to pages like MinStald.DK, MyDreamStable.COM, Tallini.SE, Stallet.SE, MeinPferdchen.DE or MinStall.NO, then NO
you may not use my photos on any of those pages. I have accounts on there as well and I use my photos myself on my virtual animals^^ "I want to do commercial work with your stock. Is there any way, that you can allow it?"
- If you wanted to make commercial work with the use of my stock, please send me a private note about it, so we can figure out a deal. I'm not a big meanie, wanting to take your creativity or anything away, but I do expect, that if you want to do commission-work or commercial work with my stock, that you pay me 20% of your earnings of the art you sell.
Like for example, if you earn 100 points on an artwork, where you used my stock, then you need to pay me 20 points or if you were to earn 10 dollars on an artwork, where you used my stock, then out of those 10 dollars, you'd need to pay me 2 dollars. This is waaaay below what I could demand with the use of my work so please appreciate that ^^
However, you'd still need a personal written permission to sell artwork where my stock is present in, if you plan to do so. If I figure out, that you don't have one and are selling of something from my work, you WILL get a bill and a report WILL be sent in!
If you have any kind of questions about the rules in case there may be, somthing that you don't understand or anything else you're in doubt about, please ask freely, and I'll answer as soon as I see it
And of course, if you don't agree with my rules, then don't use my stock.
Simple as that ^^
Hope you're having a great morning, day, evening, night wherever you are in the world and don't forget to comment, favorite and watch! :3
And always remember guys;
//Pernille S. Skovgaard - cdfg